Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wide angle, fish-eye & Macro lens

While traveling in Taipei, I saw this wide angle, fish-eye and macro lenses in a gadget shop. One brand I saw was selling at NT490. I thought it was too expensive for these lenses and so I went to other shops to check out the prices. In one shop at the underground mall at the Taipei station, I saw another brand selling at NT350. This price was reasonable and so I bought it.

No brand universal clip lens
Immediately, I took out the lenses to check. Actually there were only two holders because the wide angle and macro lenses were in the same holder. I need to unscrew the wide angle lens in order to use the macro lens.

Picture taken using the fish-eye lens
Picture taken using iPhone 5S
I just need to clip the lens to my iPhone 5S to take the picture. The macro lens works very well as it can capture my palm print very clearly. The disappointment was when I went to another shop, another similar brand was selling at NT250. 

No comments:

Post a Comment