Monday, December 1, 2014

Chilli Crab @ Jumbo Singapore

It has been more than 6 months since I ate chilli crab at Jumbo Singapore. I think the last time was celebrating my birthday at Jumbo. Since I'm a member, I will get a cake from Jumbo in my birthday month!

Normally, I eat chilli crabs at home since I know how to kill and prepare the crabs. I normally will get stomach upset if the crabs are not washed and cleaned properly. When I prepared the crabs, I would make sure that I cleaned and scrubbed the crabs thoroughly with brush. Jumbo has the chilli crab paste available in Isetan supermarket and it is about S$8.60 per pack. This is for 800grams of crabs and the taste is exactly the same as the one you will taste in the restaurant.

Well, life can be marvellous if you can taste the chilli crabs in Singapore. There are many restaurants serving chilli crabs and I'm sure you can find one that suits your taste buds.

Do drop me a note if you find good tasting chilli crabs in Singapore or even in the world!

800grams of chilli crab @ Jumbo Singapore
Jumbo Seafood Restaurant at East Coast Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment