Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hunting for iPhone 6 Gold 64gb

I have been hunting for an iPhone 6 gold 64gb or 128gb for more than one month. I'm on a yearly handset upgrade contract with SingTel and in November, I can upgrade my iPhone 5S (which is still very new and in mint condition) to an iPhone 6. However, it is always sold out in the SingTel stores and I cannot lay my hands on one.

Yesterday, I was on half day leave and happened to pass by the SingTel shop in Bugis Junction. I knew that I could get one that day. As I approached the shop, I could see a white sticker standing out from a sea of reds. It was the available sticker on the Apple iPhone & iPad update board at the information counter. It showed that iPhone 6 gold 64gb available. I quickly jumped in line and asked for the queue and the iPhone 6 slip. The counter staff told me that the iPhone 6 slip is very important and must hold tightly to it as if the slip is lost, they cannot sell me the iPhone 6.

One guy was still deciding whether he wanted to get the gold version and in a few minutes, the iPhone 6 gold 64gb was sold out. He must be kicking himself then.

I asked the counter staff about the iPhone 6 stocks. She said that Apple only allocated 30 sets today and arrived at only in the afternoon. She said I was lucky to pass by and grab the last few sets. When the lady was showing me the iPhone 6, there were onlookers who were late and envying my new iPhone 6... A smile on my face... yes, I got the last one...

Well, if you want to get the iPhone 6, you probably have to go to the store at around 4pm and grab the slip from the counter. Then, you will be able to get the phone. If not, you probably have to wait till Year 2015 to get one. Now, I have to order the casing and screen protector from Qoo10. Yesterday night, I ordered the casing and screen protector which set me back by S$6.25. This is cheap compare to the one selling outside which may set you back by S$15.

Do drop me your experience in hunting for an iPhone...

No comments:

Post a Comment