Monday, December 8, 2014

River Safari Singapore Kai Kai @ Giant Panda Forest

I think I have visited the River Safari Singapore for more than 3 times since last year. This is because I have free unlimited complimentary pass for 4 persons. Yesterday, I was at the River Safari Singapore. It was sunny in the morning and early afternoon. However, it started raining cats and dogs at around 3pm. Luckily for me, River Safari is mostly sheltered and you will not be caught in the rain.

I was at the Giant Panda Forest at around 2.30pm. Kai Kai and Jia Jia were eating at that moment. They are in separate habitats and they will be allowed to see each other probably during the mating year (when they are 5 years old). It was a good time to visit them yesterday as I could get very close up view of them eating bamboo...

Kai Kai eating bamboo
Another view of Kai Kai
Here is the video of Kai Kai eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment